Complete Bolt in System
Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
Improved Off-Road Ability
Caster Correcting High Clearance Front Lower Control Arms
Triple Rate Coil Springs
PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
35" Tires (OEM Fenders)
Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
(4) Triple rate coil springs
(1) Adjustable 1.5 inch solid alloy steel front track bar
(2) High clearance adjustable front lower control arms made of 1.625" solid alloy steel
(2) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
(1) Rear track bar relocation bracket made from thick laser cut steel
(1) Pair of front sway bar straps
(4) Long travel stainless steel brake lines
(2) Extended rear sway bar links, hardware and detailed instructions.
*All lift heights based on Rubicon models for standard style build (i.e., front bumper and winch, rear bumper and full-size spare).
*If building with a spare delete, we recommend dropping 1” in coil lift height for the rear.
*If building an overland or heavily upfitted build in the back, we recommend upsizing 1” in coil lift height for the rear.
*We typically recommend 4.5" of back spacing on rims for 33" and 35" tall tires.
*For 2012 and newer models an aftermarket front driveshaft with 2" O.D. steel tubing is recommended, but not required.