Complete Bolt in System
Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
Improved Off-Road Performance
Adjustable High Clearance Front Lower Control Arms
Triple Rate Coil Springs
Twin Tube Shocks
PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
33 or 35 Inch Tires (OEM Fenders)
Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
(4) Triple rate coil springs
(2) 10.9" Travel RRD Spec Twin Tube Front Shocks (Collapsed Length: 15.4")
(2) 10.9" Travel RRD Spec Twin Tube Rear Shocks (Collapsed Length: 15.9")
(1) Front anti-wobble track bar
(2) Adjustable sway bar disconnects
(1) Pair of front sway bar straps
(4) Long travel stainless steel brake lines
(2) High clearance adjustable front lower control arms
(1) Rear track bar relocation bracket
(2) Rear extended sway bar links
(4) Extended Bump stops
*hardware and detailed instructions.
*All lift heights based on Rubicon models for standard style build (i.e., front bumper and winch, rear bumper and full-size spare).
*If building with a spare delete, we recommend dropping 1” in coil lift height for the rear.
*If building an overland or heavily upfitted build in the back, we recommend upsizing 1” in coil lift height for the rear.
*We typically recommend 4.5" of back spacing on rims for 12.5" wide tires
*For 2012 and newer models an aftermarket front driveshaft with 2" O.D. steel tubing is recommended, but not required