Complete Bolt in System
Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
Improved Off-Road Performance
Adjustable High Clearance Front Lower Control Arms
Triple Rate Coil Springs
2.25 RRD Shocks
PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
33 or 35 Inch Tires (OEM Fenders)
Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
(4) Triple rate coil springs
(2) 2.25 RRD Spec Front Shocks (Travel Length: 9.0")
(2) 2.25 RRD Spec Rear Shocks (Travel Length: 9.0")
(1) Adjustable anti-wobble front track bar
(2) High clearance adjustable front lower control arms
(1) Rear track bar relocation bracket
(4) Long travel front stainless steel brake lines
(1) Pair of front sway bar straps
(2) Adjustable sway bar disconnects
(4) Extended Bump stops, hardware and detailed instructions.
*All lift heights based on Rubicon models for standard style build (i.e., front bumper and winch, rear bumper and full-size spare).
*If building with a spare delete, we recommend dropping 1” in coil lift height for the rear.
*If building an overland or heavily upfitted build in the back, we recommend upsizing 1” in coil lift height for the rear.
*We typically recommend 4.5 inches of back spacing on rims for 12.5 inch wide tires
*For 2012 and newer models an aftermarket front driveshaft with 2 inch O.D. steel tubing is recommended, but not required