The Rock Krawler JK 4.5 X Factor X2 Coil Over Systems is the ultimate JK Long Arm system for the trail. The X Factor systems feature 3 link rear set-up front & rear for maximum articulation and off-road performance. The rear suspension provides the tried and true independent 3 link conversion with X2 rear suspension geometry. New high clearance axle mounts provide 3.5” of ground clearance under the rear axle as compared to stock. Rear upper shock relocation brackets ensure you do not lose any shock travel. The combination of high clearance mounts and 3 link suspension geometry lets you dominate the trails.
Improved Highway Ride
Best in class Off-Road Ability
2.625 RRD Front Coil Overs
High Steer Upgrade
2.25 RRD Rear Shocks
Independent 3 Link Long Arm Front Suspension
Independent 3 Link Long Arm Rear Suspension
Heat Shield thermal barrier products, just like OEM to protect the front control arm joints at the frame
3.5” Rear Clearance Gain from the X2 Axle Bracket System
Adjustable Rear Anti-Squat Featuring X2 Geometry
(2) Front frame side coil over mounts
(2) Front axle side coil over mounts
(2) Front 2.625 RRD Coil Overs
(2) Front frame side long arm mounts
(2) Heat Shield Products thermal barrier
(1) Front axle side weld-on track bar bracket
(1) Pro series drag link
(1) 1/4” thick laser cut steel cross member
(2) Front double adjustable lower control arm
(1) Front double adjustable upper control arm
(1) Front axle side weld-on control arm bracket
(1) Front adjustable anti-wobble track bar
(1) Front sway bar disconnect kit
(2) Front triple rate coil spring
(2) Rear 2.25 RRD shocks
(2) Rear bump stop kit
(2) Rear frame side weld-on control arm bracket
(2) Rear double adjustable lower control arm
(1) Rear double adjustable upper control arm
(1) Rear adjustable anti-wobble track bar
(1) Rear weld-on dual sport track bar bracket
(1) Rear weld-on axle truss
(2) Rear frame side weld-on shock mount
(2) Rear axle side high clearance control arm/shock/sway bar link mount
(2) Rear triple rate coil spring
(2) Front extended brake line
(2) Rear extended brake line
*hardware and detailed instructions
*Requires removal of many OEM brackets both at the frame and axles. See instructions for details.
*Requires welding of many Rock Krawler brackets both at the frame and axle. See instructions for details.
*Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side to be done prior to the suspension system install.
*Recommend installation of limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components.
*This system pushes the rear axle back approximately 1”, to center the rear axle assembly and prevent larger tire from contacting the rock sliders and pinch seam.
*System designed for low pinion axles. Contact Rock Krawler for high pinion options.
*Recommend 4.5” of back spacing on rims for 33” and 35” tall tires.
*Recommend 3.5” of back spacing on rims for 37” tall tires.