Complete Bolt in System
Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
Greatly Improved Off-Road Performance
High Clearance Lower Control Arms Front and Rear
In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arms
Triple Rate Coil Springs
PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
PRO Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
RRD Spec Twin Tube Front Shocks
Repositions the Rear Axle Back up to 1" Over Stock
35" Tires (OEM Fenders)
Up to 38" Tires (Flat Fenders)
Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
(4) Triple rate coil springs
(2) 10.9" Travel RRD Spec Twin Tube Front Shocks (Collapsed Length: 15.4")
(2) 11.9" Travel RRD Spec Twin Tube Rear Shocks (Collapsed Length: 16.8")
(2) Adjustable 1.5 inch solid alloy steel front track bars
(4) High clearance adjustable lower control arms made of 1.625" solid alloy steel
(2) High misalignment double adjustable front upper control arms made from 1.25" solid alloy steel
(2) High misalignment double adjustable rear upper control arms made from 1.25" solid alloy steel
(2) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
(2) Rear extended sway bar links
(1) Rear track bar relocation bracket
(4) Long travel stainless steel brakes
(1) Pair of rear sway bar straps
(2) Rear coil spring degree wedges
(4) Extended Bump stops, hardware and detailed Instructions.
*All lift heights based on Rubicon models for standard style build (i.e., front bumper and winch, rear bumper and full-size spare).
*If building with a spare delete, we recommend dropping 1” in coil lift height for the rear.
*If building an overland or heavily upfitted build in the back, we recommend upsizing 1” in coil lift height for the rear.
*We typically recommend 4.5" of back spacing on rims for 12.5" wide tires.
*We typically recommend 3.5" of back spacing on rims for 37" tall tires.
*For 2012 and newer models an aftermarket front driveshaft with 2" O.D. steel tubing is recommended, but not required.
*The X Factor System allows the rear axle to be pushed back up to 1" over stock which perfectly centers the rear axle assembly under typical aftermarket flat fenders. It also allows for larger tires without contacting the rock sliders or rear pinch seam.